Helping you take the right dose at the right time.
Medication adherence is taking medicine as prescribed by your healthcare provider — because medications are most effective when they’re taken in the right dose, on the right days and at the right time of day. You’ve probably already realized that taking medications regularly is a simple step you can take to feel your best. And we’re here to help make adherence even easier with programs like:
- Sync Up – coordinating multiple prescriptions for pickup on a single day
- Auto Refill – receive a call, email, or text when your prescriptions are ready
- 90-day supply – conversion to a longer days supply means fewer trips to the pharmacy
By The Numbers
Prescriptions written annually.1
Prescriptions that are filled are taken incorrectly.2
1 in 5
New prescriptions are never filled.3
- Increased convenience.
- Improved medication adherence.
- Possible reduction in co-pays.
We can help you stay on track! Use My Prescriptions to manage your medication from a computer, tablet, or mobile app, and ask our pharmacy staff how to enroll in adherence programs.